Friday, March 14, 2008

Nasik Lemak Sambal Kerang

I have been craving for 'nasik lemak sambal kerang' for quite some time now and today, our tea lady, Kok Nor was kind enough to get me some :)

Yipeeeee!

Yes I am having nasik lemak and 'nescafe panas' at 4:00 p.m. and it's so 'sedap' (delicious)!

I'm going to have my sugar level checked tomorrow at Az-Zahrah during my monthly visit so I will have to fast from 8p.m. tonight until 8 a.m. tomorrow morning time for the test.

Told Mr Frankie I have no idea how am I going to go through the fasting period without biting me own hands due to hunger (when you're pregnant, you'll know what I mean when I say pregnant women can't be hungry)

What if I suddenly have cravings for McDonalds Foldover or chee chong fun or rawa tosai or ribs at Tony Roma's or or Mocha Mud Pie at TGIF or Nasik Briyani Gam Johor or Nasik Lemak Antarabangsa in Kampung Baru or Assam Pedas at Precinct 9 in Putrajaya or my mum's super delicious Nasik Daging or cendol in Bangi or ais kacang at my office's cafe?

Lets hope I don't try to bite Mr Frankie's fingers/ears/stomach/butt/errrmm....anywhere 'biteable' ;) while sleeping.

Anyway today is Friday! Yippeeedoodledeeee!

My guess we won;t be doing anything much this coming weekend as Mr Frankie has to work. Poor Mr Frankie.

Me? I think I'll get my private blog up we'll see how things go :)

Ok ya'll have a fantastic weekend :)