Thursday, October 18, 2007

Juling the Booby Grabber


Lets call him Juling.

Juling is a cousin of mine and I don't like talking to him.

Reason? Well, simply because he is juling (cross-eyed).

I mean, really juling.

Please don't get me wrong. I have nothing against cross-eyed people but I have something against Juling.

He is so Juling that he makes me feel utterly uncomfortable.

I can never tell whether he is talking to me or someone else. He scolded me many times and call me rude because he said he asked me question and I never answer him.

The thing is, I didn't know he was talking to me. I swear! Both his eyes were not looking at me so what was I to do?

He would call me names and tell everyone that I was a stuck-up and that I didn't want to talk to him because I think he is cacat (disable).

There were also times when we were growing up, I swear he was using his 'juling' excuse to look at my bre@sts. He even tried touching them a couple of times saying that..

"I just wanted to touch your t-shirt. But I'm sorry my eyes are juling you see, so I might've accidentally touched your boobies"

Like WTF??

So last raya I saw Juling again. He is now happily married with a pair of twins.

They too are cross eyed.

Is it genetic??