Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Cing Cing



OH MY GOD! I LOST MY CING CING!
(Cing Cing is the name of my sunglasses. If you've watched Breakfast At Tiffany you'll understand)

NO! NO! NO! NOOOOO!

Yes, I am very de Drama Queen when it comes to my sunglasses. I LOVE my sunglasses. It took me years and years to find that one perfect sunglasses. I have no care for shoes and bags but sunglasses.

I can be dressing all shabby and 'berselerak' but once I pun my Cing Cing on, I am Holly Golightly and nothing can stand in my way. I can run I can fly I can take over the world!

But now...

My Cing Cing is missing :o( How can I ever replace you? We've been through many sunny times and hazzy times together.
Cing Cing I'll miss you :o( Hope you'll be happy in Cing Cing Heaven (did I tell you that I'm a Drama Queen when it comes to my sunglasses?)