Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Manners anyone?

The blogworld can be a very scary place. Its big and wide and without any boarder....and each and one of us is vulnerable and open to any form of disparagements...and mostly these disparagements are very cruel and spiteful.

I myself had experienced such predicament. To be blindly assaulted left, right and center...can get pretty ugly.

I have read many many blogs. I agree with some and disagree with some...and I find no reason for me to ridicule the author of the blogs who I do not share the same sentiment with...but I guess not to some people.

My point is...

We all have our own set of opinion..... It's ok to not be on the same page...it's ok to not be right all the time. Express your disagreement, nobody says you can't. But be mindful of other people's feelings. Be sensitive and polite. Won't hurt...

I don't understand the need to belittle others...

Play nice...