Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Thoughts

You know what I miss the most'est'?

I miss reading....I really do. Used to read a book a week. I hardly have time to read the newspaper these days. Bought a few books the last couple of months and only managed to pick one up just long enough for me to read a page or two before I doze off...

......and I can't remember the last time I rode a bicycle. Gosh, the last time I rode one was probably 10 years ago....I'm not sure if I remember how to ride a bicycle...is it possible that we forget how?

And what one movie that you can watch over and over and over again....and again and again? I can watch "Breakfast at Tiffany" gazzilion times and still feel like watching it for the first time everytime...its an absolute girlish movie.

....swirling staircase, that's the state of my mind today..it goes up and up and up...not too sure where its heading..