Thursday, March 10, 2005

Nite so long..

Last night was probably the longest night of my life....

"Hello?"

"Hey you..."

"Heeyyy, urm...what's the time?"

"Sorry to wake you up....I...umm..I just need to hear a voice"

"Its ok....you alright darling?"

"Yeah, I'm ok...you ok?"

"I'm ok...*pause*...I'm here yeah? You can talk to me..."

"Yeah I know...*sighsss*"

"......do you have doubts?"

"Yes I do...."

"Then you know what you have to do...."

"Yeah I know...."

"Whatever it is, I want you to be happy..."

"I'm trying..."

"I know you are....God won't let us go through things if He knows we can't take it...Things happened for a reason, sooner or later things will be apparent and we'll understand...for now have faith in Him...and you're not alone, you'll never be as long as I'm here......now get some sleep ok? If it's meant to be, its meant to be..."

"...*snifs*..."

"Remember I love you..."

"Thanks for being there for me...nite"

"Nite darling"....

....its the longest night....