Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Flying over the cuckoo's nest

I talk to myself....outloud

So sometimes when I want to make it less obvious I pretend that I'm talking on the phone or on my mobile when the fact is I'm rationalising things with myself...you see, we all have 2 sides to our everything...call it Yin and Yang and whatever grooves. And just like everything that has 2 sides to it, sometimes my Yin and Yang do not agree with each other which leave 'Me' in limbo...

....and talking to myself is the only way (and effective one too) in clearing things out with 'Me'. 'Me' will be asking a lot of question and Yin and Yang will be answering...well most of the time they'll be arguing about who's right and who's more right than the other...

Me? I just listen....

Truth is, I have so many things in mind...which resulted in a hazardous sleeping pattern in the last 2 weeks...

aaaaand I have an attention span of a life of a flea...I do not remember what is it that I wanted to write in the first place...heh

So...self-talking, absent-minded zombie Me I have mutated into....

And I think Hot Papa is annoyed if not angry at me...can't blame him, I've been indifferent as of late...I have been flying over the Cuckoo's nest

Oh my Mama will be going for an operation this weekend...pray for us