Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pregnancy Make You Do And Say The Darnest Thing

I woke up this morning feeling extremely fatigue and achy and hungry and we were late for work! We usually woke up at about 5:30 a.m. and we'll be out of the house latest by 7:00 a.m. But this morning Mr Frankie let me sleep in and only woke me up at 6:45 a.m. I asked him why did he do that and he said I told him to bugger off and leave me alone (??) Ok I have NEVER done that before and darling I'm sorry ;)
Just the other night, I was told by Mr Frankie that I woke up in the middle of the night and asking him whether he'd like to play badminton with me (and I don't play badminton!)
Anyway today we were late and I was rushing getting ready and we were out of the house in less than 10 minutes. So while in the car, I suddenly feel my face was getting harder and harder and when I try to smile, my face cracked! I was puzzled because I know that I put on quite an amount of moisturizer on my face. And when I took a sniff of my hand, I realised that I did not put on my moisturizer, instead I put on my husband's hair gel on my face!
I laughed and laughed and laughed til the car shook (hahahahahaha!) and when I told my husband about it, he had to pull over by the roadside to laugh at me. We stopped by the nearest gas station so that I can wash my face and put on my moisturizer :D
I guess pregnancy has wrecked my hormones worse than I thought :)