Monday, March 10, 2008

BITCHOLOGY

I got this in my e-mail today and I say "You go girl!" to this ;)

BITCHOLOGY
When I stand up for myself and my beliefs,
they call me a bitch.

When I stand up for those I love,
they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
or do things my own way,
they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's i n my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse totolerate injustice and speak against it,
I am defined as a bitch.
The same thing happens when I take time for myself
instead of being everyone's maid,
or when I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself
to be who I truly am and won't become
anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken,opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong withthat!

So try to stomp on me,
try to douse my inner flame,
try to squashevery ounce of beauty I hold within me.

You won't succeed.
And if that makes me abitch ,so be it.
I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything

"If you can't do something right, get a woman to do it."



Most women are called a lot of names just because they put themselves first at times. I've seen and experience this first hand and it's just sad. Women are discriminated even til now. It might not be as obvious as before but the discrimination is still there.

But I guess what's worse is when women discriminate against each other....