Wednesday, November 07, 2007

That Time Of The Year


Yes it is.

It's that time of the year that I hate and feared the most.

It's the time of the year where I'll pay a visit to my dentist.

My evil dentist who'll poke and drill and suck the life out of my teeth and mouth.

Have very bad experience with dentists. Do you remember during primary school days where the dentist and nurses would come to your school and you'd be called up for a check up?

Had an incident where the nurse was drilling my teeth while chatting with another nurse about her date last night. She got a lil too excited and drove the driller into my gum!

When you're just 8 years old, that was the most traumatic thing ever happened to you.

And it's coming back to me now...

And there was this movie about a dentist....

I don't wanna go to the dentist this weekend