Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tag, Tagging, Tagged

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night. My cat Gegerl. She was running around the house hyper-speed before she ran into the sliding door. Heh!

2. What were you doing at 0800? Already at work *blurgh*

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Pretending to do work when actually doing my round reading blogs *shhhhh*


4. What happened to you in 2006? Got a new job and got engaged


5. What was the last thing you said out loud? “Pokemon nyer Dragon Ball!" (there's no translation for this one hahah!)


6. How many beverages did you have today? Some soy drink and plain water


7. What color is your hairbrush? Black, brown, black brown, brownish black. Yeah I got 4!

8. What was the last thing you paid for? RM2.50 for my soy drink

9. Where were you last night? My house


10. What color is your front door? Dark wood (I guess)


11. Where do you keep your change? Everywhere in my car, my house, my handbag, my drawer, even some in the bathroom. Even found some in my cereal box(?)


12. What’s the weather like today? Cold & gloomy

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Vanilla Vanilla Vanilla!


14. What excites you? Errrr….hot steamy rompy romp aside, driving on a highway at 180kph.


15. Do you want to cut your hair? Just did and it feels fantastic


16. Are you over the age of 25? A lady never reveals her age. Besides I decided to stop counting at 27


17. Do you talk a lot? Depends who annoys me


18. Do you watch the O.C.? O what?


19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yup he has one big mole above his upper lip with one long strand of hair growing out of it (ewwwwwww)


20. Do you make up your own words? Depends on how excited I get


21. Are you a jealous person? A bit I guess.


22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Aliya (the hot mamah)


23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kamarul


24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My dad


25. What does the last text message you received say? “Work sux babe. Wish boss would just drop and die.”


26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope


27. Do you have curly hair? Errr which area?


28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? The cafe


29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? That stupid PA in M@*B by the name of Linda.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Egg sandwich with extra mayo yummy!

31. Will you get married in the future? Already am

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Oh my, I can’t remember the last time I watched a movie at all…


33. Is there anyone you like right now? I LOVE my husband. Does that count?


34. When was the last time you did the dishes? 2 days ago I think…


35. Are you currently depressed? Clinically?


36. Did you cry today? Nope


37. Why did you answer and post this? Believe it or not, this is the first time I answer a tag hahahah!


38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. ONLY 5? I'm tagging more :)

Diyanazman,
Ban Ban
Eintanz
Ninjabee
Jason
Kelly The Culinarian
Theta
Kawaii_Desu
Norma Jensen aka Miss Envy
mOOsh
Cat Cat
Argus World
Hooi ImmB
BabyBooned
Rita Ho
Mommy to Chumsy
Dona
Angelita Atractivo
Daphne
Chiwi
K.Ruby
Slavemom
Mettaville
Jln Hj. Mat Tembikai
Arin
Yummylicious-Jun
ChubbySchmubby
Blabarella
Athene
Freak & Geek
Zaza
The Blue Ranger
Seeking Solace