Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Picnic Panic


I am the official organiser for a family picnic this weekend, and I don't know where to go
No not the beach. I want to go to a waterfall area.

The last time I went for a picnic was.....ummm.....probably 8 years ago. Yeah that long.

Having said that, I don't know any waterfall area place that I can go for a picnic in Selangor and Kl area. So I surf the web and I got this...


List of Malaysia Waterfalls:

State: Kedah
1.)Punchak Janing Waterfall

State: Perak
1.)Lata Iskandar Waterfalls
2.)Lata Sungai Bil, Tanjung Malim

State: Johor 1.)
Kota Tinggi Waterfalls

State: Kelantan
1.)Lata Beringin, near Sungai Pas Kesedar Land Scheme.
2.)Lata Bayu

State: Terengganu
1.)Sekayu Waterfalls

State: Pahang
1.)Sungai Pandan Waterfall
State: Sarawak
1.) Lambir Waterfalls, Miri

Is that all?....Hmmmph

Anyone knows anywhere else?