Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Bee Movie


Barry B. Benson is a graduate bee fresh out of college who is disillusioned at his lone career choice: making honey. On a rare trip outside the hive, Barry's life is saved by Vanessa, a florist in New York City. As their relationship blossoms, he discovers humans are mass consumers of honey and decides to sue the human race for stealing bees' honey.
I'm thinking of bringing my lil nieces and nephews and cousins to watch this movie. I read that the review was pretty good and well I'm a kid meself I love animations :) Mr Frankie too so if all goes well, next week we'll be chaperoning 8 kids, aging from 5 to 14 to watch this movie.
Have you ever brought kids to watch movies?
Well I haven't...this will be my first time.
So any tips to bringing kids to watch movie? Will they scream? Do I need harnests? Prozac? Valium?
Oh god what have I done to myself....