Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Of Wedding Blues & Deserted Island

Ok, it's less than a month before the wedding and I have never been this busy with work *arrrr* and the fact that the first 10 days of next month I will be shipped off to an island for a major function is just NOT helping when I'm only 40% done with the wedding preparation. Though I have to say that I'm looking forward to this 10-day work trip as I see it as a mini breakaway from Hot Papa before the wedding.

Don't get me wrong, I love Hot Papa but I'm in dire need of some 'away-from-each-other' time before the wedding. I plan to get some sun (must not get tan before the wedding though I'd love to), fantalicious seafood and loads of whateverdrinksthatcomecwiththatsmallumbrellapotrudingatthesideofmyglass.

On another note, I am proud to tell you that I have finally conquered my claustrophobia (fear of small confined space, and that includes being under water, as well as being in a bad relationship with a short smelly hairy guy *ehem*) and I now know how to swim. For those who suffer from this fear would understand that being under water is darn scary, so learning how to swim is a big deal, thankyouverymuch.

Oh so much more to do, so very little time! I have yet to get meself shoes. Where can I get shoes??

Since I cut my hair short, I mean REAL short about 4 months ago, I never really give a thought on what kind of hair style should I do for my wedding. Even now, the hair is still mighty short. Help!