Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Of Sleeping Bag and 8 Lamps (I'm really bad at titles urgh!)

The next couple of weeks are going to be hectic and full of late nights. We have 4 major meetings down the pipeline and 2 of them are going to be back-to-back. I so am not too sure what is going to happen to me, really. I have asked Diyana if I can borrow her sleeping bag. She was quite reluctant to partake with it for she herself might need it. The last time I checked, she left the office at 3 a.m.


The negotiation last weekend was adjourned til further notice. Honestly, nothing was resolved last weekend. We were busy justifying all the things that we wanted to bring to the PIL's house, that for now, only the dusty wing chair will be left behind. So I guess this will take a while before we both come to our senses and realise that we do not need 4 shoe racks and 8 lamps.


My chikadee Odie is going to be a mama! Hurrah! Which means I'm going to be a grandmama(?) but I am quite thrilled with the prospects of having kittens around the house again. Odie's tummy is very visible and she's not her usual hyperactive self. She's more content to bury herself under the comforter and sleep, which is much to Ronnies chagrin. That boy just wants to play and play and play. Anyhow, yesterday Odie displayed the maternal side of her when she held Ronnie while they were sleeping. And Ronnie was just being a big baby that he is ha ha.




Excusez moi if I have not been dropping comments as of late. I didn't even have time to pee when I'm in the office, what more surfing all my favourite blogs but I promise to do so every chance I have.