Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday is Friday




Yesterday at 5:45 pm, Hot Papa and I left my apartment and off we went to Uptown. And oh the jam the blardy jam...so after kona here and kona there we reached Uptown in less than an hour. Hot Papa had an interview yesterday and alhamdulillah all went well. Now we are just waiting to be called for the 2nd interview. Only thing that the interview was scheduled to be at 6:30 pm and it actually started at 7:30 pm. I was kind of pissed because dah la its bulan puasa and you are interviewing a muslim. Be a lil bit aware la that he/she have to berbuka puasa. Hot Papa reached there much much earlier then some of the other interviewees but he was called last to be interviewed! *hmmph* Not sensitive at all. Interviewees yang lain tu tak berpuasa, takpe la. Hot Papa came first, interview him ler dulu.

I had my fair share of bad interview experiences, which mostly involved rude/ignorant/eksyen interviewers. Some of them didn't even bother to read my resume before calling me in for interview, resulted in "I'm sorry, you're not what we're looking for". Well if you would have read my resume first, I wouldn't have to drive ALL the way in the rain terkejar sana terkejar sini right? I was also asked in various occasions "Your resume is impressive but do you speak Ch*nese? because we are looking for someone who can speak ch*nese" Oh boy, suddenly nobody speaks English or Malay anymore?

Anyway, the interview ended at around 8, we went to Ikano and had the delicioustest nasik ayam at at the Food Court and we were too pooped to jalan jalan. I sent him back to his house and I reached mine around 11 pm. Showered and I was out by 11:15 pm.

And I thought today was Friday....