Saturday, October 15, 2005

That (7) Thing You Do

My turn?...

Tagged by The Chocolatty One (MK) ;o)


7 Things to do Before I Die

1. Repent and bring my Mumsy and Daddsy to perform Haj with me.
2. Adopt a child/ build a rumah anak yatim
3. Build a mosque.
4. To go around the world.
5. Fly a Cesna
6. Take Hot Papa to watch a Man U football match in UK.
7. Get married, have loads of children :o)


7 Things I Cannot Do

1. Cook....I'm a useless doink when it comes to cooking
2. Swim...believe it or not? i'm claustrophobic
3. Keep a straight face watching Blue Collar Comedy
4. Go fishing...I don't have the patience
5. Hate cats....no matter how scrawny/ugly/smelly they are.
6. Sleep with the lights off...must have light, only can sleep.
7. Sedut Siput Sedut. Tak pernah dapat satu pun hahahahaha!


7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex

1. Sense of humour, tres tres important. Nothing sexier than a good laugh.
2. Goatee, I find it very 'macho'.
3. Fair-skinned, dark men just simply turn me off.
4. Patience, which is a must really if you're dealing with yours truly heh. So far only Hot Papa knows how to 'handle' me when I act up and be Miss Grouchy.
5. Manners....I just detest men who are plain biadap to orang tua-tua and to women especially.
6. Shy men..... ;o) I like to tease.
7. Charisma, power, intelligence and confidence.....that's just the Cappy in me.


7 Things I Say Most Often

1. Bodoh (strictly while driving only)
2. Oh really?
3. Correct....(and followed by anything work related sentences)
4. Did you just popot? (always to Hot Papa)
5. Ewwwwwwwwww (When Hot Papa answered my No. 4 with "yes"...heheh)
6. Mati terkangkang la aku buat Minutes ni (to my fellow office mates)
7. Slrrruuuurrppppssss! ;o)


7 Celebrity Crushes

1. Tom Welling (oh that bubble gum lips and that jaw, and that arms...and chest..and that eyes...not forgetting that buns *arrrrr* heheh)
2. Brad Pitt
3. Colin Firth
4. Michael Ballack...and I seriously don't know why ha ha!
5. Monica Belluci...yes I know she's a woman but dang! she's blardy hot!
6. Afdlin Shauki....heheh because he is just adorable :o)
7. ..and Jon Bon Jovi still do a thang or two to me...


7 People I want to do this

1. Rostam Effendi
2. Anasalwa
3. Ehlina
4. Oreos
5. Lollies
6. Shopper Mom
7. Murni M

Have fun people ;o)