Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A lil bit of this a lil bit of that


I have shait loads of work to be done but today my brain just stubbornly refuse to work. Have you had one of those days where you are just plain lazy bom bom that you can't seem to be functioning at all? Where you do nothing the whole day but daydream and 'termenung'? I am in 'termenung' mode today. I have been 'termenung'ing the last couple of hours and quite suprisingly I find it very soothing and calming.....

******

We are having 'Makan Busat' today in the office for lunch. It's Mega Pot Luck Day since we will be fasting tomorrow, so it's time to stuff our face silly. And I'm the Dessert Lady. So yesterday after work, Hot Papa and I decided to make a pit stop at Giant Kelana Jaya to get a cake, some cookies and some jelly. Had almost a romantic dinner until Hot Papa pointed out that we were overlooking a sewer. Eww...

******

The Budget didn't help...at all. Except if you are a civil servant which I'm not...neither is Hot Papa. Honestly I am rather scared of what 2006 might bring...with the rise in prices of things and all. It's difficult to even make it til the end of the month...what more save. And we are not the kind of people who splurge around. Our (only) luxury is perhaps a couple of dvds or dinner somewhere different than our usual mamak hunt. I have a feeling that things are going to be a lil more harder next year and times to come *sighs*...

******

Driving in KL can seriously give me a heart attack! I believe it's in the attitude....and it would make a lil or no difference at all even with heavier penalties imposed. Macamjalanbapakdianakkonakanankakonakirikasignalpuntakbagipehtu
bawaklajulajubilaaccidentmatibarunaksedarnangisnangiskanelokbefore
youdricelikeahantuyouthinkaboutthatdulu.

******

Tomorrow we start 'puasa'...I vow to do good things and be a very good gurl.....for at least one month he he he. To all muslim around the world, Happy Fasting.