Thursday, August 25, 2005

"The only thing I've ever successfully made in the kitchen is a mess. And several small fires."

"The only thing I've ever successfully made in the kitchen is a mess. And several small fires." - Carrie

I am one of the unfortunate ones...really. I'm excellent at cleaning up. I can spend hours and hours just cleaning up. I rejoice at the sight of mess made by Hot Papa in the living room as I look forward to put things back at its place and vacuum and wax...oh the works!

BUT...I just can't cook. I mean pft!..... yeah we all cook rice, fry egg, boil water...no biggie there. But I just can't cook a 'decent' meal...I just can't. Try as I might to remember what my mum taught me (she's an excellent cook) I just can't..

..and being the taling that he is, Hot Papa would just eat whatever I cook, which half the time I had no idea what I served *tee hee*

"takpe, sedap nih" *chomp chomp chomp*

Ok that doesn't help...

Most women get jealous at the sight of new jewelleries/shoes....I get all jealous when I see/hear friends raved about what they cooked... :o( Maybe I was born to not cook(?)

Urgh...I'm depressed!

Listening : Bohemian Rhapsody (Queens)