Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Letter

Crazy as this may sound...I am itching to write a letter. Yes... a letter, the primitive version of SMS, YM and e-mail....there's something personal in writing and getting a letter..

Do you remember the last letter that you wrote? I do. The last letter that I wrote was to a friend name Paul who lived in Sasketchewan all the way in Canada. I wrote to him to thank him for the New Kids On the Blocks cards that he sent me for my birthday. I remember screaming so loud when I saw the cards together with his letter. I remember it was blue in colour....the colour of his letter. He started off with 'My Dearest *name*' and ended it with 'Yours Forever - Paul' he he he he...Paul had red hair and he wore big geeky frame. He had a cow named Mary. Paul was 15 and I was 11 year old...

...then he stopped writing to me. Since my last letter to Paul, all my letters to him were marked 'Return to Sender'...

I remember feeling a lil sad...

So Paul, if you ever read this post of mine, I'd like you to know that Im thinking of you now and thank you very much for the NKOTB cards :) ...and most of all, thank you for the friendship.