Friday, April 01, 2005

Still...

A broken mirror, no matter how delicately the pieces were put back together….will never be the same as before…

Something happened…,

Something changed…,

My dreams were shattered…I stopped dreaming,

My hopes were robbed off me…I stopped hoping,

My heart is crying…its very very painful,

The one that can cause you utter pain is the same who can bring you sheer happiness,

Its so hard putting up a smile when all I want to do is curl up and cry…,

He rained me with kisses…”I love you B”

I know, I love you too…

“I’m sorry”

He held me close…

And I have never felt so lonely…and alone.

Something happened….and just like a broken mirror, my heart will never be the same,

Something changed…,

But still I trust…

Still I love….

*Ya Allah, please give me the strength and wisdom to see me through this…amin*