Friday, March 11, 2005

What is it?...(2)

I've showered and changed.....Acik decided to get some rest at home and I told Abah to catch some sleep in Mama's ward room..

Me? I found a facility Room where they provide internet connection and a good cup of herbal tea....I'm feeling restless and despite only a couple of hours of sleep last night, I'm full of energy...so here I am making my rounds reading my favourite blogs and just surf...

Things are going to change...well, it's already changing. The change is subtle yet not too subtle to escape me...

I can feel it, I can see it...and I'm slowly taking it all in....I know

I am not the type of person who is free to open up about my problems...hence I find writing here helps...in a way writing here offer some sense of solace...

I shall wait and see....