Thursday, March 17, 2005

Warning System

Its happening again...

1:30 am...

2:15 am...

2:55 am...

3:45am...

4:17am...

5:00 am...

I gave up....I can't do this. I keep waking up every hour..and I don't just wake up, I jumped out of bed, sweat pouring, heartbeat racing, sick feeling at the pit of my stomach....


What is it? What is it that you want to tell me?

Something is not right....

Really?

Yes...and you know that..

...I don't know...what is it? What is it that is not right?

Something...its happening now...can't you sense it? can't you feel it?

God I don't know.....

Please be careful...please...remember the last time I felt this way and I told you, but you ignored me completely?...Remember what happened after that?

Yes...

Something is not right....please open your eyes, be weary and don't give completely


*sighs* my gut feeling has a very funny warning system, but it never let me down

What am I to do now?