Thursday, March 17, 2005

Go to the mattresses

I am physically drained...utterly knackered

..but most of all, emotionally exhausted. It feel like I have gone for a battle I and fought and fought and I fought...but never to win at the end..

...and I only managed to have some herbal tea the whole day and nothing else, (cammomile : Thanks aceshigh) I'm not as jumpy as last night, still a lil high strung...workload is just merciless but I just can't seem to get myself to do anything at all...

Oh by the way, I decided not to keep Maximus...not now so a colleague took him home and apparently he's doing well in his new place...and I'm allowed to visit him anytime I like...

My best friend's wedding is this weekend...strictly A-list, Agong and Sultans and Ministers...one should be delighted to be in the company of rich & famous people...on the contrary, I don't feel like going. But I'm one of the most important people, so I have to be there...plus I was the one who fixed them up together...*smiles* alhamdulillah, they are finally getting married...so you see I have to go...

...I need a date....anyone? ;) he he

My boss is on leave (hooray) BUT, as usual she'll be calling me almost every hour to chek up on matters and for me to update her on matters...so it doesn't really make any difference at all whether she's around or not...Eeekh!

I miss someone...someone dear and close to my heart...but the funny thing is, he is just 30 minutes drive away....

I guess that says for 'dekat tapi 'jauh'...