Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Of lacey thong and yellow cake(y)...

So ok, you don't brush your teeth...fine, just stay away from my face thank you. I can see patches of yellow cakey substance in between your teeth and I can smell your stinky breath from miles away...

Eeeeww...

Please please take a few minutes of your precious time while applying your lipstick to check if you have any yellow cakey substance in between your teeth or whether your breath is lethal...

.....and overly exposed cleaveage squeezed out by a tiny transparent white top is far than vogue no matter what the Men's magazine said. If the white top could be any tighter I'm afraid your nipples may just popped out. And yes I know you do Pilates, but I really think a 90degrees bend-over is wee bit too much when picking up pencil from the floor. The guys are betting on what colour is your lacy thong today missy...

I know there's spellchecker, but 'quiet' and 'quite' are two completely different thing luv....

and also brasserie and brassiere too. The Board of Directors can't be "having a quite lunch at the brassiere"...that would be so wrong darling...

Aiyoh, what luck I have today...I'm training the new CEO's private secretary...her resume is quite impressive I heard...she used to be a professional masseuse...

ummm....I hope those fingers can type...