Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Bugger boo...

The best of things happened when you least expect it...

The best thing that happened to me today is when my boss called in sick. She caught the bug and she sounded awful on the phone...but that didn't stop her from ringing me up with list of things that needed to be done today....and oh boy what a list! Postponed BOD meeting, Approval papers, report papers, minutes to confirm yada yada yada...

Although I'm on my boss' constant beck and call with her every hour phone call, things around here are more relax. And it feels almost ok that I'm drowning with work now....she's not around...things are good.

Now all I need is a healthy dose of Billie Holiday, a cup of strong coffee, my 'The Travelling Hornplayer' and a hug from Hot Papa when I get back home to complete my day....

...and what a good day it has been