Monday, April 07, 2008

Congratulations To Nana and Wan and My Belly Shot At 20 Weeks

Congratulations are in order for my good friend Marina and her husband Wan who tied the knot last weekend. Mr Frankie and I went to their 'kenduri' and we had a blast! The food was delicious and the event was very happening :)

Nana is so beautiful in her criomson dress and Wan looks so handsome in his crimson suit and they make a lovely couple.







To Nana and Wan, congratulations again from Mr Frankie and I and Peanut.


And also...

"Ingat kalau lebam takpe, boleh tuam"

Hahahahahahahahaha! (god Nana is so going to strangle me for this ;))



And this handosme young man is Miki, diyanazman's 2-month old son. Just look at those chubby cheeks! I can just bite'em and kiss'em and bite'em again and kiss'em again :D

Miki is just so adorable and very cute I was this close to bring him home with me...heheheheh



And this is my belly at 20 weeks. Huge oui? Heheheheheh.

I never really felt 'pregnant' before but it seems like one day I woke up and I had trouble getting out of bed and my tummy seemed to ballooned up overnight and I feel so very pregnant!

I'm due for my check up tomorrow and Wednesday.

Say, has anyone given birth in Hospital Serdang before? Do they administer epidural??