Monday, March 31, 2008

When The Whole Family Got Together...

Last Saturday my family and I had a lovely food tasting session in Residence Uniten as my sister will be holding her wedding recption there this coming Friday. Us being us, we are suckers for free food (hahahahahaha!) So off we went to Residence at about 8:00 p.m.

Though I couldn't eat the 'nasi minyak' but that did not deter me from enjoying the dishes yums yums! And after dinner we decided to head to the seafood retaurant for some live music. We were singing along to the music sang by this Indonesian band and had coffee and tea and just hang out it was fun!




That's my younger sister K.Chik and that's Atan, the youngest in the family. These people LOVES the camera (camwh0re betul budak budak nih heheheheh)



That's the pengantin 'gedik' on the left hahahahahahaha!



Me mum and me dad :)


That's me behind the pillar :D



And this is my very hungry husband :)
Family is the MOST important thing to me and I will try and make sure that I spend time with my mum and my dad especially.