Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Barf! Barf! Barf!


Ever since I found out I was pregnant, this has been my morning ritual. Not that anything came out when I puke, which in a way is kind of worse than actually puking something. It hurts my stomach so much.
I read that taking some crackers before getting out of bed helps. Errr...no. The last time I ate some crackers, that some crackers came out of me and into the toilet bowl 5 minutes later. I'm just so tired and oh..lets not talk about the headache :( I do not want to take aspirin or anything. Not until I consulted my doctor.
Can I take aspirin? Panadol maybe?
And I know now that 'morning sickness' restricted not only to morning time, it's all the time. I don't think my morning sickness is that bad but I do fell nauseous all day long. But what's worse, I have turned into a FEROCIOUS EATING MONSTER! Yes I have! I had Kentucky Fried Chicken, some waffles, Dominos' pepperoni pizza, McChicken from McDonald's, cinnamon buns from Cinnabon and 3 scoops of Haagen-Dasz's Rocky Road, just last night!
Oh god, I'm turning into Diyana!
Anyway, I think I need to get something to eat now. I feel the puking coming.
Muahahahahahahahaha!