Thursday, December 13, 2007

Superstaaaaaaar!

Mr Frankie is currently obsessed with "Keeping Up With the Kardashians". Well, who wouldn't be obsessed when you have Kim Kardashian going around in skimpy nothings!

Even my little brother who is supposedly studying very very hard in Uniten sms me and ask me whether I can go and get him the box set for the reality TV show.

Boys will always be boys huh? :P

I hate the show. Don't ask :P

So now our Favourite in the Astro programming includes channel 712 (or is it 714?)



I am not really a big fan of tv reality show but I have to say that I'm hooked on "Kimora : Life In The Fab Lane". I know a lot of people would say that she's quite a beyatch but I do not see it that way. It's not easy being a (ex) model, a mogul and a mother to two very naughty little girls, Aoki Lee and Ming Lee. I think she works very hard for her family and fashin is not an easy industry to be involved in, oui?

Hmm, do we have Phat Farm and Baby Phat here in Malaysia? I know I saw her other label, "KLS" somewhere earlier this year in KL.



We may like different things when it comes to tv reality show, but one thing that we share in common is that we L.O.V.E to watch "Gene Simmons Family Jewels"

Gene Simmons was the singer of the rock 80s group "KISS". But I think he was more famous for his super long tounge!

Gene Simmons never strikes me as a funny family man. And not just that, he is also a devoted father to two of his children and a loving partner to Shannon Tweed, his babymomma for 20 over years.


So folks that is how Mr Frankie and I spend our weekends. We laze around and watch tv all day :)

Everything Feng Shui