Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What Goes Around Comes Around Goes Around Comes All The Way Back Around

You want to be successful in your career?

You want to be well loved by your superior?

You need that salary increase?

You want to climb that corporate ladder?

You want to be invited to play golf with your CEO?

You need that promotion?

FORGET ABOUT WORKING YOUR @SS OFF, BUT INSTEAD

You just gotta kiss @ss. The more @ss you kiss the better because that'll ensure all of the things mentioned above.



I learnt that today in my office.

Diyana and I realise that sheer hard work will only get you back-stabbed and bad-mouthed.

I F*CKIN' HATE OFFICE POLITICS!

And YOU sir, is the worst human being I've ever encountered.

The worst man with the worst heart.

What goes around comes around, remember that....

'Cause it makes me that much stronger

Makes me work a little bit harder

Makes me that much wiser

So thanks for making me a fighter

Made me learn a little bit faster

Made my skin a little bit thicker

It makes me that much smarter

So thanks for making me a fighter