Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bang! Bang!

I desperately need a new haircut. My current style (if you can even call it a 'style' that is) makes me look tired and old(er).

So was going through the internet and found this. I love the style. It's short, simple, comfortable and it looks chic :)





However, now that I have grown my hair out, I'm a lil relectant to cut that short. I then found this hairstyle...

I like the swept-aside bang :) The last time I had bangs was when I was 7 years old.




No, I do not look like Jennifer Aniston so yes I am aware that the effect of the haircut that I'll be getting won't be the same as the effect on Jennifer Aniston.

But a girl can always dream can she? :P

So, which one do you like?

I like both equally. So I'm not sure which one shold I go for?....

And by the way, which hair salon should I go? Went to A Cut Above once. Damn pricey (to me) but it was money worth spent. Made me feel like a million bucks when I walked out of the place last time.