Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sleeping (Un)Beauty(?)


Ok, so here’s the thing. These days I sleep around 9:00pm (yes 9:00pm and yes I miss my terawikh), woke up at about 2 in the morning and I’ll stay awake til about 4 before I doze back to sleep.

I have no clue where this hazardous sleeping pattern comes from but it’s making me sleepy and yawning like crazy at work.

Every time I woke up at 2 a.m. I’ll be W.I.D.E awake that there was one time when I even re-arranged the store room and after that just like a clock at 4:00 a.m. sharp I will feel very very sleepy and doze back to sleep. And when I wake up at 6 a.m. I feel exhausted, like I didn’t sleep at all

Why is that?

I’ve tried warm milk before bed but that doesn’t work. I’ve counted sheep, read, change pyjamas, change the bedding but nothing works. I even try poking Mr Frankie so he would wake up at 2 a.m. with me.

And my mood swings! Uh lets not talk about my mood swings. I’m just plain nasty these days.

Help! What is wrong with me?