Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday Payday Mayday

I was pretty much like this the whole weekend last week. Plonked on the couch, I made the couch my bed, my working table, my dining place...my own lil nest. Only up and about when I need to pee, shower and go to the kitchen. I even get dressed on the couch.

Though I'm happiest lazing around doing absolutely nothing, but last weekend saw me nursing my fever and what made it worse was that my tonsil was swollen so bad that I couldn't eat anything solid :o( Hot Papa was away in his own nest back in his house and I really didn't want to disturb him. I have made him missed 3 soccer games before. So I thought I let him stay home this weekend and watch soccer. I even let my tix for the GP go wasted. I don't think I can stand the heat.

I really didn't feel like coming to work this morning but thinking that I have so much to do, I decided to drag myself out of bed and to the office. Urgh....I feel like there's a knife stuck in my throat.

Today's pay day....and half of it is already gone paying off rent and car and credit card and this and that....but thank god for online banking. With banks opting for closure on Saturdays, I just don't have the time to run to the bank and pay my bills anymore. Which reminds me that I need to get my trusty Satria serviced. Travelling 60 miles ++ per day, I'd probably die standing paying for gas and toll AND servicing. I need to move closer to my office. Hafta hafta hafta! Dah la gaji very de ciput(est)...Kalau macam ni, sampai bila pun tak boleh buat savings. Ayoyo...

I need to get my mind all straightened out and working. I have mountains of work to be done today....If only I can get my hands on some creamy chicken soup....yums.