Friday, April 22, 2005

Post-wednesday-holiday

I grabbed my tv remote control rather than my handphone to work today...and it took my almost one full minute to realise that while I was punching numbers on my tv remote control wanting to call my dad thinking it was my handphone..

I blame it on the fact that yesterday was a holiday and I swore when I woke up this morning I thought today was Saturday only to realise that its Friday and not Saturday half an hour before my official office hour begins...hence the remote control punching frenzy this morning...

I propose that we all should only work from 9 a.m til 3.30 pm. No point of working your ass off when we neglect other more important things in our lives ie - family, friends, ourselves...

So yes, I have my tv remote control in my bag :)

Listening to: "These Foolish Things" - Billie Holiday