Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Belts and Chee Chong Fun

Chivalry is dead ladies, don't hold your breath waiting for a man to hold the door for you while you struggle with files...

Jangan jarap...

..and I'm scouting for a new car...and I likey Picanto. But 46k for a 1.1 litre engine? They say...

"The responsive 1.1 liter engine provides 64ps at 5,500rpm and 96kg.m of torque at 3,000rpm, making it one of the most powerful cars in its class. We have also incorporated driver's airbag, power steering and power windows as standard features in this vehicle".

Hmmm, you see I don't know nuts about car (roll eyes)...yes yes I know. As long as the car moves and get me to places I wanna go, no problemo for moi.

"B, you have to at least know that the belt is in good condition"

..and I thought he was talking about the seat belt *pah! the man can be so eksyen one*

I was also looking at Kangoo...and also Matrix. Sure I would love to get my hands on the new 1-series Beemer, I'd probably have to sell a kidney...or two (tu pun tak sure dapat beli lagi he he he)

....and I'm famished, I want Chee Chong Fun :)