Monday, March 07, 2005

Sleepdrive

Ok...I need to calm down, seriously.

Usually when I feel restless, I always take a loooong drive. It happened once that I was just in my car driving and driving in the middle of the night and the next thing I know I was already reaching Ipoh ( I was from Pandan KL) People sleepwalk...I sleepdrive :) It's very therapeutic...

But Hot Papa is not too keen on me driving alone at night heading nowhere. "Dangerous la B, these days people would do anything for money/revenge. Dah dok umah diam diam"

He has a point. With the murder rate rising alarmingly these days, one can't be too careful. It seems that nyawa manusia dah takde harga. Angry? Kill. Jealous? Kill.

Apa dah nak jadi dengan dunia? I know Malaysia is not spared from these tragedies, but what happened to the caring and loving society that we are(were?) We need to learn to be more patient, more tolerant and more caring. We have to.

Anyway, I keep waking up every 2 hours of sleep. Have you ever had one of those nights where your body is utterly exhausted but your mind is just refuse to shut down? Instead its going at full speed, making you feel so tired like you have not had any sleep at all when you wake up in the morning?

*yawns* I can hardly keep my eyes open now...

My dad told me once that I'm a chronic worrier. I worry everything under the sun and the moon....and with things changing almost drastically around me, I find myself deprived of sleep as I'll wake up every 2 hours every night.

And I have the same dream over and over again. People say that if you dream the same dream, your innerself/soul is trying to tell you something. And I have been having this recurring dream for the last 3 years. The same white beach, the same dark sea, the same dark sky, the same storm...and at the end I'll die drowning....and I'll wake up feeling extremely sad.

Is there such thing as dream therapist cause I seriously need one...

And on a brighter note, my mom gave me curtains for my sliding door which I have to say look so much better than my blanket which I've been using to cover the sliding door.

"It's beginning to look more like home" Hot Papa said.

Yes, my own sweet home....

I am determine to make things better this year...I know its a wee bit too late for a new year resolution, but better late then never...

..and Hot Papa, it's an important year for you too...my endless love and prayers for you D...