Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Panty Berlubang

Warning : Not for those who does not have underwear "berlubang" :)

“B, I think you have to get new panties” so Hot Papa said.

“What’s wrong with my panties?” I asked. Hot Papa who was doing the laundry held up my red panty, my red ‘berlubang’ panty and raised his eyebrows.

“This is why my darling. Sedih I tengok panty you berlubang macam ni”

He he he he he he he he…

Ok, so my panty is red…AND berlubang. So what’s wrong with that? It’s my favorite panty. It's absolutely comfortable…I’m a granny panty lady, no thong for me thank you (except of course when the situation dictates that I HAVE to wear a thong or some sort…) I’m so scared that a piece of string will get lost in my…errrr. Anyway…

So yes, I will wear that red berlubang panty till I can’t wear no more…call me disgusting or whatever, I see nothing wrong with wearing ‘berlubang’ underwear…don’t tell me you don’t have that one berlubang terkoyak rabak underwear that is just too comfortable to throw away? Plus, they don’t call it ‘underwear’ for nothing. You don’t go around exposing your underwear do you?….

Again, I may be speaking too soon…how many times have you bumped into girls who went around in super low hipster with their knickers (or whatever’s left of a knickers if it’s a thong…) showing? That’s a story for another day folks…

My Ma always tell me, “You should always wear your good underwear, in case anything happened to you and you need to be rushed to the hospital, takdela malu sangat underwear cantik”…

Wise woman my Ma...

A good reason to get me some lacy panties ;) Hot Mama goin' shoppin'!