Monday, March 21, 2005

Hot Papa

Warning : Not for those who are allergic to over-mushyness

Looking at Hot Papa sitting at the "Reserved" table dressed in baju melayu complete with 'sampin' and 'songkok' all alone during the wedding reception and knowing that he hates formal function with passion...

Looking at Hot Papa cooking me some rice in the middle of the night as I was hungry and we were just back from running around the whole day and we were both exhausted (I 'passed out' on the couch' snoring..hehe)...

Looking at Hot Papa waking up at 7ish on Saturday and Sunday morning just to drive me to Putrajaya and sitting through 5 hours of wedding rehearsal and making small talks to uncles and aunties of a friend whom he doesn't know at all...

Looking at Hot Papa standing quietly in the corner of the room crowded with screaming flower girls while I had my make up done (part I hate the most...makeup)...

Looking at Hot Papa driving me back to my apartment at 12 am with him still in his baju melayu and sampin intact, looking extremely tired and haggard and not complaining even one bit....and still say I look pretty with my stupid make up (mental note : KILL make up artist)

...I feel in love with Hot Papa all over again...