Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Blogtized

Every morning, the moment I arrived at work, at my desk...turn the computer on....I will try my darnest to NOT start making my usual round raeding my favourite blog before I finish my work.

Why?

Because if I do, like today...like right now...I am totally wraped up in the blog world that I have no care left for anything else in this world...

I can't seem to bring myself to do any work at all...my eyes are glued to the screen, my brain is half-dead, I feel transported to a different world as I read one blog to another...I'm lurred and charmed...

*looking at the clock* "its ok, just 5 more minutes, 5 more minutes"

*read read read blogs*

*look at the clock* "Shites! 1 hour?"

Don't look at the light!

"I can't help it, it's so beautiful"....

I'm blogtized!

....help